Panty Musings

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My story continues.


It has been over a year since I posted my lament about the demise of PLI last year. PLI was a unique place for those of us Panty Lovers to visit as we learned that "We Are Not Alone."
I have joined several other sites since then and none have the feel or character of PLI.
I have been struggling to expand my biography in the year since my last posting and it will be added here as I complete more of it.
The composition has been rather theraputic and helpful as I think of the things that I locked into my closet over my life in panties.

1 Comments:

Blogger INDY said...

Hi:
I've stopped by your Blog several times since I saw your post at my old Blog (Panty Confessions). I hope you will continue your Blog, it looks as if you have some thoughts that others will want to read... I know I would!

Thought you might want to know that I have started a new one: Panty Tontine. http://pantytontine.blogspot.com/

I've been around the online panty community for years and thought so I should get invites out to other members of the "Brotherhood". I'm curious about what you all will have to say about my thoughts there.

Keep up the good work.
INDY (Chief High Gusseteer!)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home