Panty Musings

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Life In Panties.

I'm a 58 year old Lingerie lover. My first experience was when I was between 8 and 10 years old. I found some nylon panties in a trunk in a storeroom. I picked them up and got a very hard erection as soon as I touched them. I don't remember ever noticing an erection before that, so I touched the panties to my hard cock. I still remember the magic in that touch today. I rubbed the panties around and felt the electricity in that contact even though I had no idea what was happening. I still have no idea why the reaction was that immediate or that strong. Pulling the panties on was inevitable. And WOW I got even harder and the sensation became even more exquisite. I knew even at that age that there was no turning back. I kept sneaking into the trunk and pulling the panties on. I was hooked and loved every second of the hardness I acheived -- and that was before I learned what it meant to rub myself enough to cum. Today, almost 50 years later the touch of sexy fabric still turns me on. I have spent lots of enjoyable practice time learning how to bring myself to the verge of coming and backing off so that when I do cum it is very powerful. I have learned to exercise that control with partners as well and it has pleased them very much. I am heterosexual and have no interest in being with a man. I just enjoy lingerie on myself and especially on my partner. The gilmpse of a bit of lace or the shimmer of satin is still exciting, and there is nothing that compares to dressing with a partner if you are both into the sensations. I have had a variety of reactions from ladies -- some recoiled in horror and rejection on hearing of my habit -- others joined me and shuddered almost orgasmically when they touched my cock in soft silk or satin. My dressing is part of me and I wear panties 24/7. I warn prospective partners before getting involved sexually so that we can move on if they can't accept my habit. Posting my pictures at PLI before its demise was a very liberating experience. The internet has certainly provided 'proof that I am not alone'.

1 Comments:

Blogger ross said...

What happened next?

RossRosser

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home